Friday, Nov 25th:
- Gates open at 5pm.
- Pit Pass are $15/person. Open practice 6:30pm-10:00pm.
- No Concessions
Saturday, Nov 26th :
- Gates open at 11:00am (Registration open from Noon to 3pm)
- Drivers Meeting at 3:00pm
- Hot Laps at3:30pm
- Racing to follow at 4pm.
- Race Fee/Driver (pit pass included) $75
- Pit Passes $20
- Motosponder Transponders will be available for $10 at registration if you do not already have one.
Jr 1 Clone 265 lbs (Red Plate & Open Pipe)
Jr. 2 Clone – 290 lbs
Jr. 3 Clone – 320 lbs
Outlaw 125 – 350 lbs
Outlaw 250 – 420 lbs
Open Outlaw – 450 lbs
Flat Kart Clone – 375 lbs
- 2 Heat format with draw for 1st and invert for 2nd. (10 Lap B-Main if needed) 20 Lap A Main with top 6 to re-draw for starting grid. Outlaw 250 & Open Outlaw will have a Pole Shuffle Dash for the top 6 with a 6 lap race and finish order to determine starting line up for A Main.
- Open Tire Rule, with 125, 250 & Open classes having a RR Spec tire: RR QRC 50 or 55, Hoosier d50 must durometer at a 50 anytime.
- Click here other Class Rules
- Click here for General Rules and here for Competition Rules.
- Pit Parking $30 per spot click here!
Here is a list of all registered Texas Challenge Drivers: Click Here >>