Invited Drivers will be registered and manually added to the Driver Roster as I get them. Duplicate Kart Numbers are not allowed and numbers will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Please use the Driver Registration Form below to let us know that you will be coming. We will be using the Motorsponder Transponder scoring system for this event. All drivers must have one on their karts to compete. If you don’t have one you will need to purchase one at the track for $10. No loaners or returns. Unfortunately, we have found the cheaper strips to be unreliable in accurately logging lap times and driver positions with our system, and in some cases the actual chassis components/material will prevent the signal from being picked up at all. We apologize for any inconvenience in advance, but if your tag strip isn’t getting read by our system you will need to buy one of the Ultra Tags.
Driver Pre-Registration Contact Form:
- Tread tires only with RR Hoosier D50 or Burris/QRC 50 or 55 and RR must durometer a minimum of 50 at all times.
- Motor Claim for the Jr 3 Clone Class will be in effect at cost of $350 (the Support Clone Classes will not be subject to the motor claim rule)
- All event drivers are subject to Protest rules (Normally our rule makes an exception for first time drivers to our track).
- Jr 1 Clone will use the Green Plate Restrictor
- We will follow and Tech per the current AKRA Rule Book – with noted exceptions and/or exclusions which will be posted in advance on the event pages.
- All other KAM Kartway Rules can be found online under the “Rules” tab on the main navigation menu located at the top of the website. The rules are broken down into sections to make it easier to read and navigate. Please be sure to click on each the drop down menu options to read that section so that nothing is overlooked and you are in full compliance. We expect all drivers to have read and understand all the rules, track policies and race procedures at KAM Kartway. Compliance is not optional and strict enforcement will be applied to everyone in an effort to have a smooth, successful, fun and safe race program for all of our participants and spectators to enjoy
Our track has a small concessions bar for snacks, drinks and the typical track food. We will also have a caterer on site who will be serving amazing BBQ and sides. Outside food is permitted but we encourage you to support our vendors.