Invited Drivers will be registered and manually added to the Driver Roster as I get confirmation. Duplicate Kart Numbers are not allowed and numbers will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Please use the Driver Registration Form below to let us know that you will be coming.
Driver Pre-Registration Contact Form:
- Tread tires only with RR Hoosier D50 or Burris/QRC 50 or 55 and RR must durometer a minimum of 50 at all times.
- Race format will be 2 heat and feature with draw breaking ties.
Motor Claim for the Clone Classes will be in effect at cost of $350. Motor claim will not be in effect, we will have a Tech person.
- All event drivers are subject to Protest rules (Normally our rule makes an exception for first time drivers to our track).
- Young Guns is a noncompetitive class and all participants get the same award. This class uses the Red restrictor plate.
- We will follow and Tech per the current AKRA Rule Book – with noted exceptions and/or exclusions which will be posted in advance on the event pages. Jr Clones will be Open Pipe, Mo muffler requirements and any clutch. Jr 1 uses the green restrictor plate or the LO206 option uses the green slide. The Jr 2 class uses the Blue plate and the LO206 option uses the black slide.
- All other KAM Kartway Rules can be found online under the “Rules” tab on the main navigation menu located at the top of the website. The rules are broken down into sections to make it easier to read and navigate. Please be sure to click on each the drop down menu options to read that section so that nothing is overlooked and you are in full compliance. We expect all drivers to have read and understand all the rules, track policies and race procedures at KAM Kartway. Compliance is not optional and strict enforcement will be applied to everyone in an effort to have a smooth, successful, fun and safe race program for all of our participants and spectators to enjoy
Our track has an awesome concession stand for snacks, drinks and the typical track food. Coolers are permitted. Alcohol is not permitted in the pits or stands until all racing is over.