Arriving at KAM Kartway on Race Day
- Please be aware of the “Gates Open” time. We do not have track staff to assist you until this time.
- Pit Spaces are regulated. If you have registered for a Reserved Pit Spot then you may proceed to your pit area. If you are new or a guest, a track worker will assist you and help you find a place to pit. Spectators and visitors that arrive separately from race team may not park in the “pits”. Space is limited; however the owners of the old café across the highway have permitted us to use their parking lot for overflow parking.
At this time we do not have a separate “Spectator Area”. During the races the entire area is considered and can be used for “Pit Area” (aka: Hot Pits) therefore if you are on property you must sign waiver and obtain a pit pass – NO EXCEPTIONS. **UPDATE** We have put up barricades and moved the bleachers around and now have a hot and cold pit area where spectators can watch from within the cold pit or Grandstands area for a reduced pit pass price of $5.00. You must still sign in and obtain a pit pass (at reduced price) but will not be permitted into the hot pit areas of the facility during the race program.
- All Drivers, Spectators and visitors must sign in at the registration window.
- You will be given a wrist band to wear and it must be worn on your wrist and visible at all times. The band signifies that you have signed in, paid and that you are permitted to be in the pits during the races.
- Drivers will also register and draw for their race. You must be a “Registered Driver” to race, unless you are a first time guest.
- Fees are: $25.00 for Racer (may run 2 classes with another entry fee of $25.00), Pit Pass for non-racers is $12.00 and children under 3 are free.
Race Format for regular race program:
- Drivers Meeting is mandatory and is usually done 2 hours after “Gates Open” time.
- Hot Laps (aka: Controlled Practice) are right after drivers meeting. (Grids are usually posted at this time.)
- Heats – There are 2 sets of Heats and the race order is posted on the grid. (See rule book for more information.)
- Intermission – Heat finishes are tabulated and feature grids posted. Race shop is open at this time to purchase parts if needed.
Note → As a value added service to our KAM Kartway racers, we leave the track lights on and track is available for Hot Laps, test and tune or practice for approximately an hour after the final feature races and awards presentations are completed.
Waiver & Release:
I, individually, (and/or as a parent, and/or as a guardian of the named minor) for and in consideration of acceptance of entry in the aforementioned event, do hereby release, remise, waive and forever discharge KAM Motorsports and its companies and any and all other supporting groups of this said racing event, together with all their officers, officials, and employees, from any and all liability claims, demands, actions, or causes damage, including death, relating to any injury, illness, loss, and I further state I am in proper physical condition to participate in this event. In addition, I agree that my participation in this event requires that I not participate with roller blades,, skateboards, animals, or anything the race director deems dangerous to myself or other participants and the race director may remove me from this event for a violation of said policy or any other policy or rule violation as instructed at the drivers meeting or published online for KAM Kartway participants. I further grant permission to this race and the organization conducting the race and/or agents authorized by them to use any photographs, videotapes, motion picture, recording and any other record of this event for any purpose. I also agree that if the event is cancelled for any reason that all entry fees are nonrefundable.