2015 Pit Parking Reservation Information
Kartway Pit Spots are available for $75 – $100 for the Points Series only. Prior year pit spot holders have right of renewal on existing pit spot on or before January 1st of the coming race season. After that, first come, first served. A map is available on line. If you are interested, inquire ASAP as spots will go fast – so get your name on the waiting list TODAY if the spot you are eying is not available at this time!
OVERFLOW PARKING is for single vehicles or vehicles with short flatbed trailers. If you do not have, or do not plan to purchase, a reserved pit spot; parking in these areas are first come and you must be assisted by a KAM track official. (This is due to racers taking up more than one spot and/or parking into another racer’s paid spot.)
- Pit Spot Reserved Rentals are sold on first come basis when they become available as previous year pit spot holders have first right of renewal on existing pit spot on or before Jan 31st.
- If the Pit Spot remains vacant/unused by holder for more than three races the spot will be FORFEITED and will be resold.
- If you are interested in a particular spot, you must inquire by submitting your request to be on wait list through our Contact Us Form. (Telling Mike or another staff member will NOT guarantee that your name has been added to the wait list!!)
- Pit Spots are held for you until 45 minutes before races are scheduled to start.
- Reserved Pit Spaces are not valid on some special event shows (ie: John Makula Memorial, Short Track Shootout, etc.)
*2014 Price for renewals will remain the same for 2015 when renewed by Feb 15th
Downloadable Reservation Form > Click Here for PDF
If you are renewing the same spot for 2015, or want to jump on a currently “Available” spot, and would like to pay via Paypal, please fill out the form below. A Paypal Invoice will be sent to the email you list on the form. Upon confirmation of payment, your spot will be officially reserved for 2015!