2016 Pit Parking Reservation Information
Kartway Pit Spots are available for $75 for the Points Series. A map is available on line. If you are interested, inquire ASAP as spots are almost sold out.
OVERFLOW PARKING is for single vehicles or vehicles with short flatbed trailers. If you do not have, or do not plan to purchase, a reserved pit spot; parking in these areas are first come and you must be assisted by a KAM track official. (This is due to racers taking up more than one spot and/or parking into another racer’s paid spot.)
- Pit Spot Reserved Rentals are sold on first come basis when they become available as previous year pit spot holders have first right of renewal on existing pit spot on or before Jan 31st.
- If the Pit Spot remains vacant/unused by holder for more than three races the spot will be FORFEITED and will be resold.
- If you are interested in a particular spot, you must inquire by submitting your request to be on wait list through our Contact Us Form. (Telling Mike or another staff member will NOT guarantee that your name has been added to the wait list!!)
- Pit Spots are held for you until 45 minutes before races are scheduled to start.
- Reserved Pit Spaces are not valid on some special event shows (ie: Texas Challenge, Short Track Shootout, etc.)
p style=”text-align: center;”>
Downloadable Reservation Form > Click Here for PDF
All remaining available spots are up for grabs on a first come first serve basis. Payment is required to secure spot and can be made online using our Paypal account (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Forms submitted without payment will not guarantee your reservation. Calling Mike to “hold” one for you will not work either because he is not in charge of the map – yeah, it’s a give and take around here and he got his way with the tire rule so the pits are mine! But, seriously – he just will forget to inform me and I will end up selling the spot anyway – so it works out better this way.