Online Code of Conduct for All KAM Kartway Owned Media Channels
Sharing, Liking, or Following any of the KAM businesses either through their website or social media platform apps
We welcome and encourage your participation on the KAM Kartway website, blog and all related social media channels. It is our number one goal via these outlets to provide you with the best possible social media community to share your love and passion about racing. We ask that everyone be respectful of the entire community by complying with the policies below. We ask that you not post comments, pictures or other content that:
• Attack or discriminate against other users;
• Contain expletives, including curse words and foul language;
• Have inflammatory religious or political content;
• Is hateful, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• Promotes bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• Contain language or pictures that contain nudity, are sexually explicit, lewd, obscene, and/or potentially offensive to the intended community;
• Promotes alcohol abuse, illegal drugs or substances (or the use of any of the foregoing);
• Promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; or
• Is unlawful or in violation of any law.
KAM Kartway reserves the right to remove comments that do not abide by this policy. If an individual repeatedly violates this policy, that user may be blocked from posting to in the future. KAM claims no liability in any way connected to the use of, access or postings by community members to the KAM Kartway website, blog and/or all related social media channels. KAM may, in its sole discretion, choose to post in its own name corrections, additional facts or clarifications of inaccurate information contained in posts.
Product and service content, including advertising and pricing, posted on or through the internet by KAM, is subject to change.
Information individuals share with the community on or through the KAM’s website or social media platforms may be used for promotional purposes.
This Social Media Policy applies to all Drivers, Team Owners, Track Officials, Volunteers, or Fans. The purpose of KAM’s website and all related KAM social media is to encourage our Drivers, Team Owners, Track Officials, Volunteers, or Fans to engage in on-line communities centered around racing, KAM race events, and friendly, useful, and meaningful communications. KAM’s social media tools serve as an outlet to build relationships, increase learning, and to acknowledge our fans, staff, and drivers. This policy also seeks to protect KAM’s integrity, image, and reputation with regards to social media.
•The official website for the KAM Kartway is www.kamkartway.com and is the “all-inclusive foundation” on which all social media communication is based.
•Promotions & postings for any and all KAM events need to be “linked” to the KAM website for event information and registrations. No KAM driver may represent that the driver is a registration contact for any KAM event.
•KAM will regulate usage of KAM’s social media. All provisions relate to print, photo, video, audio and other media postings.
In connection with discussions and postings, to ensure exchanges that are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we will exclude or remove inappropriate comments primarily based upon the guidelines below:
- We will exclude comments not related to the topic.
- We expect commenters to refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious intent and or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- We intend to follow applicable laws, including those that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets and confidential information, and we expect posters to do the same.
- We will exclude comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language. We will not tolerate hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language.
Social media and online advertising is an evolving area that will require frequent policy updates. KAM reserves the right to change this policy in its sole discretion at any time without notice. Although not every type of social media is (or could be) specifically addressed in this policy, these guiding principles apply to all.
Disclaimer: You (Driver, Team Owner, Track Official, Volunteer, or Fan) are responsible for your own content. Any violations of this policy rest solely on the individual who commits the infraction. Any comments or opinions posted to any of the KAM social media channels are not necessarily that of the company. KAM shall have the right to exercise remedies against any person violating these policies, including, without limitation, the right to exclude the person from access to and use of KAM’s social media tools. No person shall have any claim that KAM’s policies, or KAM’s enforcement or lack of enforcement of them, create any legal right against KAM.