Online Code of Conduct for All KAM Kartway Owned Media Channels
Sharing, Liking, or Following any of the KAM businesses either through their website or social media platform apps
We welcome and encourage your participation on the KAM Kartway website, blog and all related social media channels. It is our number one goal via these outlets to provide you with the best possible social media community to share your love and passion about racing. We ask that everyone be respectful of the entire community by complying with the policies below. We ask that you not post comments, pictures or other content that:
• Attack or discriminate against other users;
• Contain expletives, including curse words and foul language;
• Have inflammatory religious or political content;
• Is hateful, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• Promotes bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• Contain language or pictures that contain nudity, are sexually explicit, lewd, obscene, and/or potentially offensive to the intended community;
• Promotes alcohol abuse, illegal drugs or substances (or the use of any of the foregoing);
• Promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; or
• Is unlawful or in violation of any law.
KAM Kartway reserves the right to remove comments that do not abide by this policy. If an individual repeatedly violates this policy, that user may be blocked from posting to in the future. KAM claims no liability in any way connected to the use of, access or postings by community members to the KAM Kartway website, blog and/or all related social media channels. KAM may, in its sole discretion, choose to post in its own name corrections, additional facts or clarifications of inaccurate information contained in posts.
Product and service content, including advertising and pricing, posted on or through the internet by KAM, is subject to change.
Information individuals share with the community on or through the KAM’s website or social media platforms may be used for promotional purposes.