This is a brief “Fan Guide” to address common issues and our polices at KAM Kartway
Gate Hours of Operation (Race Event Dates Only)
4:00pm – 10:00 p.m. for Summer Series & 1:00pm to 9:00pm for Winter Races
*Times are subject to change, especially with special/big show events so please always check the website for information, sign up for our email list, and register for Free Text Alert messages with Rainedout.com.
Race Fee(s): The Spectator (Pit Pass) fee is $15.00 per person. The entire area is considered “Hot Pit” and everyone entering the property MUST purchase a Pit Pass. Driver entry fee is $25 per class.
Pets are not allowed in any areas of the race facility during race events. Only registered service dogs (i.e.: seeing-eye dogs or dogs used to assist disabled guests) are allowed on the property or the parking areas. All guest entering the fancily with animals other than seeing-eye dogs, or dogs used to assist the disabled guests will be asked to confine their pet inside their vehicle or HOLD their dog during the race event.
DISCLAIMER: The track owners live on property and do have dogs and we do our best to confine them during race events.
Recreational Vehicle Restrictions
All unauthorized vehicles will be impounded during any racing event. For your safety, and the safety of others, the use of personal transportation vehicles is prohibited. Unauthorized vehicles include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Golf Carts
- Motorized Bikes
- Unlicensed Motorcycles
If you bring an unauthorized vehicle to the raceway you will be asked by staff to leave it in your car or trailer. Authorized ATVs are operated by track officials, event personnel, and competitors only.
No one under the age of 16 is allowed to operate a vehicle at the track.
Guest Code of Conduct (See the “Rules” section for more policies & procedures)
Please be aware that the following behavior is not allowed at KAM:
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures
- Fighting, taunting, or making threatening remarks or gestures
- Alcohol consumption or intoxication during the race program
- Any disruption of the event, including throwing of objects or yelling at the race officials
- Smoking in the seating areas
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a family setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing Offensive signs, public drunkenness and profanity will not be tolerated
- Entering the facilities without purchasing a Pit Pass!
Guests not adhering to the above code, or behaving inappropriately will be asked to leave the facility, and if you are associated with a race team, that driver could be penalized for their guest’s actions. Please remember to be courteous and considerate while at the track.
The following items are not allowed:
- Fireworks (unless it is in the program, pre-approved, and an ADULT is handling them)
- Inline skates/skateboards/bikes/scooters/etc. during the race program
- Umbrellas in bleacher areas or observation platform
- Illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- Weapons, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, stun guns and pepper spray
All items and persons at KAM are subject to search and seizure. Illegal item is seized will not be released, and turned over to the Rhome Police Dept. or a Wise County Sheriff officer. Please keep your personal items with you at all times.
It is our goal to provide everyone with a safe and enjoyable race program and facility. Compliance with rules and procedures are mandatory and will be strictly enforced.
Still have questions? NO PROBLEM! Please fill out the Contact Form below and ask away. You can also find us on Facebook along with a ton of KAM veterans. Say “Hi” and start a conversation. We look forward to you coming out and watching us race.